- cutting boards
- lazy susans
- kitchen, bar & more
- shop all
The animal crafts pictured is an example of how each of these animals could look once they are made.
They can be colored or just decorated with yarn. A wonderful way to teach kids about these amazing animals we share this planet with.
Each animal craft comes packaged with a wood animal, yarn, a small stick all packaged in a muslin bag. The yarn colors for each animal will match the pictures.
These make great ornaments or you can also hang them from your child's room door handle.
1) Take all the pieces out of the bag.
2) If you are going to color the animal do this next before attaching the yarn. Colored pencils or markers not included.
3) Cut the yarn to the desired length. We cut each piece into 5-6" pieces depending on the animal. You can also use different sizes on each animal.
4) Layout the cut pieces next to the holes and decide how you want the colors to look on your animal craft.
5) Fold the yarn in half and put the wood stick inside the loop and push it through the hole from the back to the front.
6) Take the 2 pieces of yarn hanging from the back and feed them through the loop you just pushed through and pull tight.
Size for each animal craft without yarn:
We believe Made in America matters for our economy and our Planet.
Each character is hand cut with a scroll saw by one of our very talented artisans.
We use sustainably forested American hardwoods. For each wooden product sold a tree is planted in the U.S.
Need help customizing your board? We’re available to answer any questions you have!Get Help From Our Staff