Our animal crafts pictured shows how each of these animals could look once you have made them.
Animal crafts for coloring. Animal crafts for having fun with colored yarn. Animal crafts for learning. Teach your kids about these amazing animals we share this planet with.
Each animal craft comes packaged with instructions, wood animal, yarn, a small stick all packaged in a muslin bag. The yarn colors for each animal will match the pictures.
These make great ornaments or you can also hang them from your child's room door handle.
How to Make Animal Crafts:
1) Take all the pieces out of the bag.
2) If you are going to color the animal do this next before attaching the yarn.
3) Cut the yarn to the desired length. We cut each piece into 5-6" pieces depending on the animal. You can also use different sizes on each animal.
4) Layout the cut pieces next to the holes and decide how you want the colors to look on your animal craft.
5) Fold the yarn in half and put the wood stick inside the loop and push it through the hole from the back to the front.
6) Take the 2 pieces of yarn hanging from the back and feed them through the loop you just pushed through and pull tight.
Size for each animal craft without yarn:
Lion: 3 1/4" x 4"
Zebra: 3" x 4 1/2"
Giraffe: 5 1/4" x 3 1/2"
Turtle: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Seahorse: 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Fish: 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"
Octopus: 4 1/2" x 3 1/2"